You will have to do a SIM swop in the following cases:
- If you lost your SIM card
- Your SIM card is damaged
- You changed networks
- You need a new size SIM card
The fastest way to do a SIM Swop is to visit your nearest Vodacom Shop.
What information do you need to provide us with?
- We require a copy of your ID
- The cellphone number that you want the SIM swop to be done on
- The new SIM card number that you will be using (if you have already purchased a SIM card)
You can also visit any of the Smartcom stores to purchase a new SIM card and do a SIM swop in store.